September 13, 2010

Oprah's Farwell Season...

How many of you had the chance to catch the premier show of Oprah's Farewell Season?  I don't know about you, but I have been watching it as long as I can remember and yet, it hardly feels like it has been 25 years!

This is What I've Learned from Oprah...
  1. Pay it forward and it always comes back to you.
  2. Celebrities struggle with their weight too.
  3. Never wear panty hose under a bikini (Kirstie Alley)
  4. Always keep on top of your health.
  5. Oprah has the best taste in her "Favorite Things" shows
  6. The Dept Diet is like any other for me, I couldn't stay on it either!
  7. We share the same birthday, January 29th
  8. I now know what an "A Ha Moment" is.
  9. Anything you set your mind to, you can achieve.
  10. Every women should not live without Spanx!


What did you learn from Oprah?

1 comment:

  1. I learned that 40 is the new 20! It was great turning 18...again!

    ReplyDelete